Terms & Conditions
1. Driver age: Minimum 21 years. The renter must be a credit card holder.
2. Driving license: Renter must hold a driving license for at least one year.
3. The person signing the agreement is liable for this rental.
4. The renter is obliged to pay the renting at the location agreed with the extra charges.
5. Minimum rate: 24 hours. Every hour in excess is calculated a 1/5 of the daily rate.
6. If the renter wants to prolong the rental period of the vehicle he/she has to contact the company and to pay for the additional rental period within 48 hours before the initial expiration time of the rental, otherwise the renter will be liable to the company for illegal use and possession of the vehicle.
7. The company has the right to remove the vehicle from the renter and anyone else that possesses the vehicle after the expiration time of the rental period notification and without any liability to the renter and anyone else that possesses the vehicle.
8. Insurance: In case the renter chooses basic insurance, he is responsible for the damages he may cause to the vehicle and they are his fault.
9. All traffic fines as well as fines of any violation of the Hellenic penal code are the renter’s responsibility.
10. Vehicles cannot be transported by ferry boat without the advice written authorization of the rental company.
11. It is forbidden for any person to drive a vehicle which has not been approved by the rental company and is not stated on the present rental agreement.
12. In case of an accident or other incident, the renter(s) and the driver(s) of the vehicle are obligated to take all safety measures and immediately contact the company. If they deny any responsibility for the accident they should obtain evidence that can prove their innocence. Additionally, they are obligated to provide the company with a detailed report of the incident, as well as any other related evidence or document, within 24 hours after the incident.
13. The renter is forbidden to repair the vehicle in case of engine damage.
14. All vehicles have to be returned with the same amount of fuel as given. The fuel difference can be paid at the rental company. Refunds are not given on unused fuel.
15. The vehicle is strictly forbidden to be used to:
- transfer heavy objects.
- carry more persons that it is licensed for.
- be further rented, to propel other vehicles/trailers or to participate in contests.
- drive on dirt paths or unsuitable roads.
16. The company has no responsibility for any private property lost in the rented vehicle or in any of the company’s establishments.
17. The company has the inalienable right to break the agreement, with no loss, in the case of the vehicle’s misuse or the violation of the agreement’s terms & conditions.
18. Cancellation Policy
- Less than 21 days prior to confirmed pick up date: 30% of total rental cost is charged.
- Less than 07 days prior to confirmed pick up date: 50% of total rental cost is charged.
- No show fee, after the confirmed dates: 100% of total reservation charges or remaining rental balance.