Terms & Conditions
1. Driver age: Minimum 21 years. The renter must be a credit card holder.
2. Driving license: Renter must hold a driving license for at least one year.
3. The person signing the agreement is liable for this rental.
4. The renter is obliged to pay the renting at the location agreed with the extra charges.
5. Minimum rate: 24 hours. Every hour in excess is calculated a 1/5 of the daily rate.
6. If the renter wants to prolong the rental period of the vehicle he/she has to contact the company and to pay for the additional rental period within 48 hours before the initial expiration time of the rental, otherwise the renter will be liable to the company for illegal use and possession of the vehicle.
7. The company has the right to remove the vehicle from the renter and anyone else that possesses the vehicle after the expiration time of the rental period notification and without any liability to the renter and anyone else that possesses the vehicle.
8. Insurance: In case the renter choose basic insurance, he is responsible for the damages he may cause to the vehicle and they are his fault.
9. All traffic fines as well as fines of any violation of Hellenic penal code are renter’s responsibility.
10. Vehicles cannot be transported by ferry boat without the advice written authorization of the rental company.
11. It is forbidden for any person to drive this vehicle which has not been approved by the rental company and is not started on the present rental agreement.
12. In case of an accident or other incident the renter and the driver(s) of the vehicle are obligated to take all safety measures and if they deny any responsibility for the accident, to obtain evidence proving the innocence and to immediately contact the company. They are also obligated to give the company within 24 hours after the incident a report describing the incident in detail, as well as any other evidence or document relevant to the incident.
13. The renter is forbidden to repair the vehicle in case of engine damage.
14. Fuel: All vehicles have to be returned with the same amount of fuel as given. Refunds cannot be given on unused fuel. Otherwise has to be paid to the rental company.
15. The vehicle is strictly forbidden to be used:
- to transfer heavy objects.
- to carry more persons that it is licensed for.
- to be further rented, to propel or to any vehicle, trailer or other project, to participate in any race, test or contest.
- to drive the car on dirt roads or unsuitable for the car.
16. The company has no responsibility for any loss of private property of the applicant renter and the persons using the vehicle, either this property was left in the vehicle during the agreement or it is was left in the company’s office before the agreement, or it was left in any place owned by company after this agreement.
17. The company has the inalienable right to the brake the agreement without any loss in case that the is found to misuse the vehicle and to violate the terms of this agreement.
18. Cancellation Policy
- Less than 21 days prior to confirmed pick up date: 30% of total rental cost is charged.
- Less than 07 days prior to confirmed pick up date: 50% of total rental cost is charged.
- No show fee, after the confirmed dates: 100% of total reservation charges or remaining rental balance.